Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A day in the life- Quarintine edition

-Tuesday 14 April This morning I woke up with a sense of sadness after all it was the last day of the holidays. I got out of bed, gradually gaining my strength in my weak knobbly knees as I walked down the halway. Breakfast was as usawall (avocado on toast) with a drink of milo afterwards. After breakfast I walked down to my room to get ready and as I was opening the curtains I noticed something, something strange, something I rarely see and what was that you ask? SNOW!! Real snow, I couldn't believe myself. I was so excited that without getting dressed into warm clothes I ran outside in my pajama shirt, shorts and gumboots! Butttttt that didn't last long as my dad told me to come inside and put some proper clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment