Monday, March 2, 2020

Where I'm from poem


where I'm from...


I am from the cold Canterbury wind,
Drifting across the cold winters water.

I am from the fresh running water,
Trickling down my back as i reach the surface of the lake.

I am from the warm towels,
Fresh out of the dryer.

I am from the freshly made hot chocolates,
Warmed by my mothers hands.

I am from relaxing in front of the tv,
To cuddling with my dog.

All these have been my loves

My memories

And where i'm from
     
-Chloe Southard

7 comments:

  1. I love how you have described things so well Chloe! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kezia

      Delete
    2. Your poem is so good!😁

      Delete
    3. thank you! be sure to check out the rest of my posts!

      Delete
  2. Dear Chloe,
    I think your poem is Awesomely Amazing :D.
    My name is Amelia and my teacher is Mrs Campbell.
    I go to Duntroon school. Please come and check out my blog https://ameliawills20.edublogs.org/
    From Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://kenzie20.edublogs.org/wp-admin/index.php?page=msreader.php

    ReplyDelete